2010 Pro Golf
PBeM Championship Tournament
1) The tournament format will be two rounds.
2) The first round will use the 2002 Augusta National course used at the WBC each year.
3) The top half of the field (rounded up) will make the cut and play a second round on the Lancaster Host course used in the WBC Skins game.
4) The combined score of the two rounds will be used to determine the Champion and other Laurelists.
5) Any ties will be resolved using a 3-hole playoff on the Muirfield Village course. If still tied, another three holes will be played.
6) There will be an three week time limit on each round. A round not finished in that time frame will result in the player being disqualified from the competition.
7) As rounds are completed the scores with be posted on the Tournament Scoreboard. However, scores are not official until they have been double-checked by the GM.
8) Tie to award Laurels for the top six places will also be resolved using the 3-hole playoff format on the Muirfield Village course.
Your GM (Bruce
Monnin) will be
participating. Any games involving the GM will be administered
and ruled upon by the assistant GMs Keith Hunsinger or Mark Yoshikawa.
The tournament will be using the 1st Edition Rules
which came with the sets containing the original Augusta Masters
course. Ignore the Optional Rules.
Please familiarize yourself with the
ACTS module before using it. There are a couple of procedural
hints which must be followed:
1) Always clearly declare your die rolls before you make them (i.e. - 1st Hole, 2nd Shot, SI)
2) Anytime an improper number of dice are rolled, the roll is voided and all dice must be rerolled.
3) Adjust your Holes Completed and Total Strokes values after each hole.
4) Hit the End Turn link after each hole so that the Turn matches with the hole number you are playing.
To sign up, email the GM (Bruce Monnin).